Today’s the day! Today’s the day! Tickets go on sale today for Perform on Pinterest and we cannot wait to see you there!
Are you still trying to decide if this workshop is for you? Hopefully this will help….
We are going to spill our secrets:
There’s a lot of information out there on Pinterest for bloggers. Sure, you can do a simple search on it, but it’s so hard to narrow down what actually works. The thing is, when something really works, bloggers tend to keep it under lock and key. Not for us. We’re spilling all of our secrets. We’ll be giving you an inside look at our own accounts, pageviews, and scheduler to show you exactly what we’re doing to get the results we are getting. (Spoiler alert: It’s not just pinning to group boards frequently.) We’ll give you the foundation to build a great account and then the tools you need to make your amazing blog content soar.
Here is what you can expect to learn:
- the anatomy of a perfect pin
- the best photo and graphic design practices for Pinterest
- how to brand your pins to your blog
- how to get your pins to show up in search results
- how to resurrect old content and bring it to life on Pinterest
- powerful keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest myths debunked
- how to master Pinterest’s smart feed
- how to strategically hand pin
- how to find and pin engaging content
- whether or not you should delete pins
- how to best utilize group boards
- the differences in schedulers
- how to schedule more pins in less time
- advanced pinning strategies
…. and much more! You will leave with your account set up to be a pinning machine.
Want to make sure we know what we are talking about…
In under two years, Pinterest has helped MWOA grow our reach to 80,000 pageviews a month. In the last few months, we have grown our Pinterest account by an average of 300 followers per week, and climbing. We have been featured on The Huffington Post and POPSUGAR Moms.
And don’t forget, we are doing Perform on Pinterest with one of our bff’s Meg from Meg O. on the Go! Here is more about her…
Meg has been blogging for 6 years and has grown it into her part-time job. Pinterest accounts for 100,000 of the 160,000 monthly pageviews on her blog. Her Pinterest account grows by a staggering 2,500 followers a month. Her viral beauty content on Pinterest has landed her multiple features, including BuzzFeed. She has also been published on the Huffington Post. Meg’s beauty content on Pinterest is at the top of search results and is highly repinned.
We have researched and strategized and have come up with some techniques that we are beyond excited to share with you!
Have we convinced you yet?
Remember, we only have 35 tickets available so you have to act fast!
Now, head on over and get your ticket!