These baked gluten free chicken tenders are so delicious and taste just like they came from a restaurant. Made with almond flour and a secret ingredient they will quickly become a family favorite! These are a go-to meal in our home and the kids LOVE them!
Our entire family loves these chicken tenders for dinner! They are the number 1 meal requested in our home and there are never any leftovers. They are a quick and easy dinner and go great with green beans and this delicious salad!
Family Favorite Chicken Recipe
I recently had my entire family over for dinner. I whipped up several recipes for everyone to try and although they loved it all, these chicken fingers were gone before I even sat down for my first bite. I am taking that as a sign that they are delicious!
It could be that I have a secret ingredient that takes these chicken tenders to a whole new level but it could also be that I am just an amazing cook. Ha!
This particular recipe calls for chicken tenders but you could also cube up chicken breasts to make nuggets as well. I do this when I am feeding an extra large crowd and need them to stretch a bit further among the crowd.
I have tried several different gluten free chicken tender recipes from the internet but they were never just right. I made some tweaks and developed this recipe. It is definitely one I am super proud of. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Healthy Baked Chicken Strips
When you eat these chicken strips the best thing is that you do not have to feel guilty for eating them. They are coated in an almond flour mixer and baked. Don’t worry though, this recipe doesn’t taste healthy!
2 Step Breading Process
Set up a station with 2 pie pans. One pan will have whisked seasoned eggs and the other will have the almond flour mix. Dip each chicken tender in the egg and then the almond flour until they are well coated.
What to Serve with Chicken Tenders
For More Easy Dinner Recipes, Check Out:
- 1-2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Package
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 3 eggs whisked
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish or pie pan, whisk eggs and salt and pepper. In another pie pan add almond flour, tapioca flour, ranch dip packet and paprika. Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash and then in the flour mixture making sure that each piece is coated evenly. (I find it easiest to use one fork for the egg mixture and one for the dry ingredients)
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
*To make sure that your chicken is seasoned well, "taste test" the dry mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.