This easy chicken pot pie casserole is literally the best chicken pot pie recipe in the world! This recipe is made with 5 ingredients and is perfect for a quick and easy family dinner!
Life is constantly busy and full of what feels like one million activities. I have been trying to be more intentional about making dinner for the family but need easy but delicious recipes. I came up with this Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake while trying to decide what to cook and it was so stinking good! Even better, this entire meal took less than 30 minutes to make.
I might be biased but this was literally the best chicken pot pie recipe in the world. It is full of delicious chicken chunks, vegetables and the crust is the best part…I use crescent rolls!
How to Make this Easy Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole:
- Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Frozen Vegetables
- Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken Soup
- Shredded Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
This recipe is absolutely kid friendly and perfect for moms on the go. What I love most is that it is filled with all of the best chicken pot pie flavors but it is super easy to make and everyone will love it!
To make this recipe easy I used crescent rolls for the crust and use a delicious rotisserie chicken and shred it to give it that homemade feel.
Can you Customize your Chicken Pot Pie Casserole?
Definitely! I use frozen carrots and peas but you can definitely add potatoes and other veggies as well. ! You can also add onions and green beans. Any hearty vegetable would be delicious to add in.
You could also use biscuits to make the crust, it is delicious as well.
Can you freeze a Chicken Pot Pie Casserole?
You can definitely freeze a chicken pot pie casserole. They actually freeze really well. Be sure to put foil over the casserole and cover with an air tight lid. You can freeze this dish for up to 2 months and it will still be delicious!
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cans cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup with herbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Using a 9x13 baking dish, line the bottom with 1 can of cresent rolls. Be sure to press in and cover all sides.
- In a large sauce pan, add 2 cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup with herbs and frozen vegetables. Stir and cook until well blended and vegetables are thawed.
- Add chicken and simmer until bubbly.
- Pour chicken pot pie filling over the crescent roll crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the filling.
- Line the top of the casserole with the other can of crescent rolls.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until crescent rolls are nice and golden brown.
Looking for other quick and easy dinner ideas for tonight?