The other day I was getting ready in a hurry, doing a million things at once and trying to get everyone out the door at once. You know the kind of morning I am talking about!
I ran into my bathroom, turned on the shower and rushed into the other room yelling at children to get dressed and stop fighting. I was doing all of this while texting a friend back and trying to figure out what in the world I was actually going to wear for the day.
I ran back into the bathroom, stripped down, jumped in the shower and then it hit me. ICE COLD WATER.
And there I stood, looking like this…
I am sure you can just imagine the scene happening in my bathroom as I flew out of there butt naked, water flying everywhere while I screamed. There is literally nothing worse that the feeling of the freezing cold shower!
Don’t you just love those little moments in life where you stop and go WHY, just WHY. I like to call these little “gems” The World’s Worst Feelings Ever.
The moments where you don’t know if you should laugh or cry or curse or scream. They are the WORST!
Here are some more I know you can relate to!
It is definitely one of The World’s Worst Feelings Ever when..
1. You go to take a sip of a real coke and it’s diet. Yuck!
2. You show up to a party a day or even a week early.
3. You forget its picture day at school and your kid dressed themselves.
4. You really need to sneeze and it JUST WON’T COME OUT!
5. You look at the clock hoping the day is almost over but it’s not even lunch. Worst feeling ever!
6. You KNOW you are forgetting something but just can’t remember what it is (hopefully it’s not a kid)!
7. Your favorite TV series ends and it feels like you are breaking up with the characters. Leslie Knope, we are friends for life!
8. You stub your toe while walking full speed. The absolute worst is that baby one. Why does it get caught on everything?
9. You really
want need Chick-fil-A but realize it’s Sunday. THE WORST!
10. You burn all of your taste buds off after only 1 bite of something incredibly delicious.
11. You poke yourself in the eye with your mascara wand. Who needed that eye anyways?
12. You try to stand up but your legs are asleep.
13. You cut an onion but cry uncontrollably from your burning eyes.
14. You realize you are almost out of gas when you are already running late! It’s even worse when you just can’t seem to find a gas station.
15. You wake up just to realize that you actually have 5 more minutes until your alarm goes off.
Don’t you just love these fun moments in life? Yeah, right!
So, what am I missing? Tell us some of your Worst Feelings EVER!
Heather McTaggart says
I have a keyless ignition in my car, so I always assume the keys are in my purse. The worst feeling ever is having everyone packed and buckled in the car only to go turn the car on and find out the keys are most definitely not in my purse. I guess we could also file these under First World Problems! LOL!
This is totally a Worst Feeling in the World! Getting everyone in and out of the car is the WORST!
When you order a Coke & get the “is Pepsi okay” uhhh no, I’ll have water thank you.
Or when your in the bathroom & you hear your monster puppy come in the room & God knows what he’s doing.
When you finally fall asleep & your husband comes to bed & wants to play on his phone & talk. Speaking of talking, your family & dogs who needed nothing all day, but decide that HAVE to have your attention the second you get on the phone.