This Unicorn Ice Cream made my little girls day! It is creamy and full of delicious sprinkles. Guess what…it’s a No Churn Unicorn Ice Cream too!
I love making homemade ice cream for our family! My kids get involved, I know exactly what is going into it and it’s fun. When I got my girls in the kitchen and let them know that we would be making Unicorn Ice Cream they were pumped! Like most little girls, our love of Unicorns is strong. Needless to say, this no churn ice cream was a definite hit and quickly became a fave!
Making homemade ice cream is so easy to make! Trust me, when you start with the perfect base you can literally add anything to it to make it perfect for you.
Here is what you need to make your perfect No Churn Unicorn Ice Cream!
No Churn Unicorn Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Almond Extract
- Neon Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Neon Purple Gel Food Coloring
- Sprinkle Pop Pink and Mint Sprinkle Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, whip heavy cream and almond extract until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sweetened condensed milk. Be sure not to over mix. Separate evenly into 2 bowls. Tint one bowl of ice cream with the pink food coloring. I added a few drops at a time until I got the desired color. Do the same with the purple. Alternate spooning mixture into a loaf pan. Once all of the ice cream is in the pan use a knife and run it through the mixture in a figure eight pattern swirling the colors together. Sprinkle a generous amount of sprinkles all over the top of the ice cream! Freeze for at least 3 hours and ENJOY!
This ice cream is so fun and perfect for a Unicorn Birthday Party! I mean, can you get any cuter? Add a unicorn cake, balloons and fun streamers and you have the perfect party for any little girl.
If you loved this recipe don’t forget to pin it and try it again later!
Need some more no churn Ice Cream recipes? Check out these below.
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
No Churn Funfetti Cake Batter Ice Cream
No Churn Caramel Ice Cream with Cinnamon Crunch
Leave a Reply